In an escorted company golf tour, you travel with a group of colleagues and have a tour operator managing everything for you. This is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a well-planned trip, with a lot of things included in it. While it’s possible for you to organise the trip yourself, planning everything perfectly down to the last detail can be quite a challenging task, and the best way to off load that burden is to hire the services of a company that has proven expertise in organising Pattaya Golf Trips for corporates.
Planning a corporate trip can be a very complex and time-consuming task. You have to plan a number of things including:
- The best golf courses to play at
- The best resorts or hotels in the vicinity of those golf courses and the amenities they offer.
- Finding the right places to eat at, as all meals may or may not be at the same hotel you are staying at
- Ones that fit into your budget
- Ground transportation – from and to the airport as well to the golf courses and anywhere else you want to travel when you are in Pattaya
- The different short tours you can take while you are there
- All the tourist attractions to visit
- Coordinating bookings for all the people that are travelling
- Checking whether the members have any special requirements and requests
Corporate Golf Trip – The Benefits
As you can see, there really are just too many things to think about, and factor in when you are planning a corporate golf trip to Pattaya. On the other hand, if you opt for an escorted tour, all this planning and burden is taken off your shoulders and you benefit in a number of ways:
- The tour operator will take care of everything
- While some companies may not make the flight arrangements, you can always look for all-inclusive package that includes everything from flights, meals, travel, the golfing games etc.
- They will ensure that the hotel/resort is close to the golf courses you will be playing at
- The tour operator will ensure that they manage everything for you and plan it to perfection; you only have to enjoy your trip and can relax completely as you know that everything is being managed for you
- You only have to wake up every morning, while you are there, consult the itinerary for the day and get ready to enjoy yourself to the hilt
- Not only will they ensure that you get to play at the best courses, but will ensure you get to enjoy all the sights and sounds of Pattaya
- Well-established tour operators also have established relationships with various local businesses in the same industry and they tend to get far better pricing on museum entries, hotels, local travel expenses, museum entries etc.
- Most packages include breakfast, but you can also get one custom-designed if you need any other meals included. This helps you save time and you are less stressed and end up spending much less money too.
- Since a tour manager will be assigned to you, the person will be able to answer all the questions you have and take you to see all the right places while you are in Pattaya.
Choose a Good Tour Operator
In short, an escorted tour is one of the best ways to enjoy your corporate golf trip to Pattaya. You will find that everyone in the group will have a much better time, since no one has to worry about any of the nitty-grittys of the travel and accommodation etc.
For queries about golf trips, the various tour packages on offer and our luxurious villa accommodations, you can get in touch with us at Pattaya Golf Trips. You can use this contact us form to get in touch with us. Alternatively, call us on 0499 013 536, and we’ll be happy to hear from you.
Thanks for reading,
0499 013 536