As a team manager in a company, there are times when you have to plan and organise team outings and trips. While some of these may just be weekend trips, others may be of a longer duration and you may also have the scope and budget to plan a trip to a foreign destination.
Golfing trips are becoming a very popular option for many companies today; and many people have now also started showing an interest in the sport. This provides the perfect opportunity to plan a corporate golfing trip.
Things to Focus on
The next big question is about what the destination will be – one of the first places that come to mind is Pattaya. It is one of the most popular golfing destinations and people from across the world plan golfing trips here. Here are a few tips to help you plan the trip well:
- It’s important that you take a consensus to ascertain whether all the members from your team are enthusiastic about the trip. All the members have to agree to one particular framework of expectations. Once that’s in place, you can turn your attention to planning the trip well.
- The next thing is to inform all the team members about the cost of the trip. Even if the company is going to fund it, there will be certain out-of-pocket expenses they would have to make and they need to be aware of how much that could amount to.
- Ensure that only one person is in charge of your corporate golfing trip. He/she will invite advice and input from the rest of the team members that will be on the trip – but all the final decisions will be made by that person.
- You will have to conduct a certain amount of research to find out which tour operators provide golfing trip packages to Pattaya. While it’s possible for you to organise one yourself, from scratch; it’s a much better idea to travel with a tour operator. If you know of anyone that has either travelled with a specific tour operator or has planned a corporate golfing trip to Pattaya, get some pointers from them.
- Once you have identified a few tour operators, contact them; but do this only after you have all your plans and details in place. They would require a clear-cut outline of your requirements as that will help them organise the perfect trip for you.
- Once you get all the proposals from the different companies, you can then compare them. This can be quite a challenging task. Ideally, the company that presents all the information in a credible, detailed and professional manner, is the one you should opt for. Ensure that their quote falls within your budget. They should also be able to give you a very credible reason as to why they suggest a particular golf course/s and a hotel.
- The entire trip should be structured in such a way that each of the team members should be able to deal directly with the operator for all the paperwork etc.
- Once the trip bookings have been done, you can then sit back in peace and look forward to your corporate golf trip to Pattaya.
Schedule and More…
All this planning should ideally take place a minimum of 4-5 months in advance, or even before that. Every golf course is different and every tour operator is different. So it’s a good idea to check all the details well in advance. The confirmed schedule the tour operator provides you should make clear mention of the golf courses that you will be playing at. Ensure you have complete details about the hotel you are staying at and the type of occupancy too.
Check on what type of transportation there is going to be and what other things are included in the packages. For queries about golf trips & the various tour packages on offer, you can get in touch with us at Pattaya Golf Trips. You can use this contact us form to get in touch with us. Alternatively, call us on 0499 013 536, and we’ll be happy to hear from you.
Thanks for reading,
0499 013 536