Booking Terms & Conditions
The Vendor shall be Pattaya Golf Tours Pty Ltd trading as Pattaya Golf Trips, hereafter referred to as “The Company”,
The Purchaser shall be the group or individual hereafter referred to as ”the Client”.
Deposit will normally be 50% at time of booking, unless otherwise agreed (see item 6 below)
The full balance will be due 3 months prior to tour date, or as agreed
Alterations to the tour within 60 (sixty) days of the date of travel may be subject to administration charges, (see item 6 below)
All bookings will be subject to the following clauses:
- Bookings shall be confirmed on the basis of the agreed itinerary as notified by the Company and accepted by the Client, said itinerary shall remain provisional and subject to availability until the deposits have been received by the Company and confirmation of individual components of the tour have taken place.
- The Client should be advised that should any unnecessary delay occur between the agreed itinerary being accepted and the receipt by the Company of the deposit it may result in the loss of provisional availability on accommodation or golf bookings. The Client is advised that a speedy exchange of deposit must be undertaken to ensure the itinerary that is offered can be delivered as agreed. The Company shall not be held responsible if any individual elements of the tour have become unavailable. In such an event the Company will do its’ utmost to source suitable alternatives and agree those alternatives with the client.
- The Company will communicate all matters by email or phone directly with the Client or in the case of a group booking with the nominated leader of the group with the exception of the occasion of an agent acting locally for his client. In the latter case the Company will work directly with the Agent on behalf of “his Client” the transaction will thereby be an Agent-to-Agent transaction.
- The Client will supply full email address and postal address for him/herself and/or all members of group/party.
- All prices will be expressed in $ (Dollars) Australian (AUD). The Company has no influence over foreign exchange rates and will not be held by any quoted example of the tour cost in Dollars or any other currency. Tour prices and the payment of agreed tour will be made to The Company in $ (Dollars) Australian (AUD) to the exact agreed amount. The Company will not be held responsible for any fees incurred by the client for transfer of funds. Credit Card payments will incur a credit card charge that is both appropriate and to fully cover the fees charged by the Credit Card or Merchant Company for payment transaction and foreign exchange conversion.
- Deposit will normally be 50% at time of booking. A lesser deposit of between 25% or 30% may be permitted in certain circumstance, subject to agreement with the Company. Full settlement of any outstanding balance will be required within 60 (sixty) days of agreed commencement date of tour. If a booking is made within 3 months of tour date full payment will be required immediately on booking unless otherwise agreed with the Company. The Client is advised to ensure that payment reaches the company by the agreed due date. The Client should take account of any additional days required for transit of funds.
- Tour details will be agreed by exchange and acceptance of tour itinerary supplied by the Company. Changes to the itinerary within the 60 (sixty) day period are not expected to occur and no guarantee can be given that any change request will be successful. The Client should be aware that changes to any agreed itinerary might incur lost deposits and/or administration charges. Any addition or alterations to the itinerary within 60 (sixty) days of the agreed travel date may incur a minimum administration charge of $100 (one hundred dollars) per change per person. The company reserves the right to cancel the tour.
- The Company will, after receipt of final payment and prior to one month before travel date, confirm with the Client all tour details, courses to be played and any extra activities requested by the Client.
- The Client is advised that for some courses a current up to date handicap must be available for all players.
- The Company aims to provide all arrangement in accordance with the Tour Confirmation and only engages with other professionals in the industry however the Company accepts no liability for the actions or omissions of our agents or sub-contractors acting in the course of their employment or contract.
- The Company will not be held liable for loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings, personal injury or accident, illness or any health issues or risks, at any location throughout the tour or in any vehicle. The client is advised to ensure that they do not travel without taking out their own insurance cover and a copy is to be supplied to the Company 60 (sixty) days prior to the agreed commencement date of the tour.
- The Company accepts no liability for delay, or changes or inconvenience caused by any of the following: force majeure, fire, storms, tempest, hurricane, floods, volcanic activity, coastal erosion or climate change issues. In addition the Company accepts no liability for reason of war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, political unrest, acts, omission, neglect, delay or default of any person engaged in providing any tour services including: transportation, accommodation, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports, building work, extended hotel closure, cancellations or changes of schedules by airlines, interruption or failure to public utilities.
- The Client is specifically to note that the Company do not supply individual insurance cover and the Client is strongly advised by the Company to ensure that they purchase full travel, accident and/or cancellation insurance themselves with their own chosen local agent prior to their date of travel.
- Any request for cancellation must be made in writing and will be considered based on the day of said notification arriving with The Company If notification is sent by email it should not be assumed to have arrived unless confirmation and acknowledgement has been returned to the Client from The Company officers or employees. Cancellation requests will be subject to clauses 15, 16, 17 and 18 below.
- In the event of the client wishing to cancel after booking has been agreed and deposit has been paid, the Company will review any advance deposits paid out or committed or cancellation fees that might be claimed by any or all elements of the individual booking and shall report to the client the implications of any cancellation at that given stage. There will be no assumption to any automatic right to a refund.
- Cancellation within 28 days of booking, providing the 28th days falls prior to 3 months before the tour commencement date, shall be considered for a refund of up to 50% of the total tour price (subject to the conditions in clause 13 above). In addition cancellation prior to 3 months from the date of travel shall be considered for a refund of up to 50% (subject to the conditions in clause 14, 15 and 16 above). Refund will not normally be given within 60 (sixty) days of the tour date.
- In the event of a Client paying a deposit and failing to pay the balance or to communicate or respond to Company communications The Company reserves the right to cancel the booking and any deposits made at an earlier date shall become forfeit.
- Any request for a deferment or postponement of a booked tour will be at the Company’s discretion and will not normally be considered within 3 (three) months of the tour commencement date.
- The Company makes every effort to ensure your tour is a success and meets your expectations. It is not in the company’s interest to have Clients returning home with a bad impression or having had a bad experience. Clients normally return home with a wealth of happy memories and having had a great experience, providing a wide variety of testimonials and photos to share. However unforeseen problems or rare disappointments can occur. In the event of an issue during the tour the Client should in the first instant endeavour to resolve the matter immediately and directly with the hotel, the driver/car hire company or golf course. If the matter remains unresolved the Client is advised to telephone or email The Company (contact details will have been provided in the tour documents). The Company prides itself on its professional (and in most cases exclusive) relationship with its’ suppliers and issues can normally be resolved during the course of the holiday. In the rare event that a client feels a formal complaint is necessary, the said complaint should be made in writing within 7 days of completion of the tour. Any formal complaint will be investigated by The Company but there should be no presumption by the Client that any monetary compensation will be given. The Company will endeavour to obtain a satisfactory conclusion. For direct communication the Company Head Office is PO Box 349 Avalon Beach NSW 2107.
General Terms & Conditions and Intellectual Conditions:
- The Company maintains its websites for your personal use and information. Please feel free to browse our sites and you may download material displayed on the site for non-commercial, personal use only on the proviso that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on only material.
- All material on The Company websites is copyrighted and misuse thereof may constitute violation of copyright trademark and other law. All rights are reserved.
- The Copyright applies to all proprietary pages, images, text, programmes and other material available throughout all websites owned by The Company. The use of any of our sites indicates your acceptance to The Company Terms and Conditions.
- You may not distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text images, audio or video without written permission from The Company.
- The Company does not represent or warrant that the content of the websites it owns is accurate or that the operation of the websites will be error free or without interrupted. Use of the site is at your own risk.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the company website material. Downloading any material, text, video or images shall be at your own risk.
- The Company does not gather or hold personal information on individuals visiting or using company websites, with the exception of individuals that have submitted a contact form or subscribed to a newsletter. Any such information is held and used by The Company ONLY in the course of conducting the legitimate business of the Company. No information is passed to any 3rdparties.
- Whist every effort is made by The Company to maintain high levels of security over Company websites, servers and email communications, The Company cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised attack or violations, by harvesting, honey pot or otherwise, of said websites, servers or email communications.
- Clients are advised not to communicate sensitive information through emails and are specifically advised that any and all credit card information should always be conveyed by one to one telephone calls directly to an officer of or via payment system on our website – Stripe.
- The Company may from time to time monitor or review discussion, chats, postings transmissions, bulletin boards and the like, however The Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such material at any such location, for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy. The Clients also agree not to place photographs on Facebook or any other public media that are damaging in anyway to The Company.
- The Company is a Pty Ltd company bound by Australia Laws.
- All contracts entered into between the Company and Client or Agent shall be governed by the NSW laws, without prejudice to this clause. In an unresolved case the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the NSW Courts.