Your corporate golf trip is a very important event. You want it to be planned to perfection and want all the employees to enjoy it to the hilt. The one way to ensure that the trip is as perfect as you want it to be is to hire professionals to plan it for you. It’s not easy to plan an international trip for group of people, without the help of a good tour operator.
Things to consider
A trip like this involves a number of details and everything has to be coordinated to perfection. Here are some tips that will help you choose the right operator for a corporate golf tour:
- Identify a company that specializes exclusively in golf travel. This is one of the most specialised segments of the travel business. It requires a great deal of dedication to this subject, that can’t be found among general tour operators.
- Check the experience of the company. It takes a long time to build local contacts required to get the job done right. The more experienced the company, the better your experience will be.
- Just as it’s important to look for an experienced company, you also need to check its reputation in the field. It’s important that you opt for a company that has a proven track record in the industry.
- Check the company’s marketing material and its online presence too. If you find it to be poorly-designed and presented or unprofessional in any way, they may be very lax while planning the trip too.
- You can double check with the tourist board in Pattaya. Though they won’t really show any favouritism while recommending the travel companies, they would be able to tell you which companies have a poor customer-satisfaction record.
- It’s always a good idea to check with acquaintances or friends that have taken a similar trip in the past. A personal recommendation is one of the best indicators of customer satisfaction.
- A credible company will always be eager to provide references; it’s a good way for them to gain customers and expand their business.
- If a company doesn’t have a physical address mentioned on its site or any other marketing material, just be wary of it. A P.O Box address should be a red flag in this matter. While it may not always be the case, there is a distinct possibility that a company without a physical address is nothing but a fly-by-night operator that doesn’t have the resources to provide you the kind of services you need.
- Price alone shouldn’t be the deciding factor. You should be careful while comparing quotes from different companies. In addition to the cost, you should also compare factors such as the type of hotels/resorts being offered, the golf clubs you will be playing at, the car rental and ground transportation as well as other amenities and services the company provides. You should also use your good sense and check whether all the things that are being offered are something that a tour company would genuinely be able to offer at a low cost. If you feel the pricing is just too good to be true, you need to double check on the company’s reputation.
If you keep these tips in view while choosing tour operator for your corporate golf trip, you will save yourself a great deal of time, trouble and additional expense once you get to Pattaya. For queries about golf trips & the various tour packages on offer, you can get in touch with us at Pattaya Golf Trips. You can use this contact us form to get in touch with us. Alternatively, call us on 0499 013 536, and we’ll be happy to hear from you.
Thanks for reading,
0499 013 536